Things We Learn At the Movies
We go to the movies to be entertained. However, unbeknownst to us we are sometimes educated at the same time. CavemanCircus.com came up with a list of things we learn while watching our favorite flicks.
1. The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there, and you can travel to any other part of the building you want without difficulty.
2. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds. And, the wound-cleaning usually leads to sex.
3. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they’re going to go off.
4. Detectives can only solve cases once they have been suspended from duty.
5. Women can never find their car keys while being pursued by a killer. Once they do find them, they’ll fumble the keys, giving the killer enough time to reach the car and pound on the window.
6. When someone puts a baby down to bed, that baby coos and smiles, and then just goes right off to sleep. It’s amazing.
7. Most police investigations will require at least one visit to a strip club.
There are over 90 more things we learn from watching movies. Check them out here.