Things Men Don’t Understand About Women
Talk about a topic that could fill a book! I sometimes think that men and women are more than different genders, more like different species. For example why is it that women never seem to be able to go to the ladies room by themselves. I always see two or more at a time going off to powder their noses. But that is just the start. Here are some other examples of things men just don’t “get” about the female gender.
- Horoscopes and palm readings – Girls love to read their horoscopes and look to astrology to learn about their lives.
- Cattiness – Girls are petty and loath each other for no apparent reason.
- Bags – Chicks like bags. All we know is that it’s not for any practical reasons. They just like them. And the more expensive the better.
- Pillows – Guys think of pillows as things to put our heads on at night to help us sleep. Why do women need 18 pillows on the bed?
- Shoes — Seriously, what’s with all the shoes?
- Brunch – Isn’t there anything better to do than sit at a table with a friend for hours on a Sunday?
Source: COED Magazine
How about when you ask a woman what is bothering her. When she responds, “Oh, nothing” you know you’re in trouble.