The Truth Doc, And Nothing But
I am about due for my annual physical with my doctor, and I know he'll ask dozens of questions. Hopefully, we answer those questions honestly - after all, it's our health. But, sometimes people don't.
"When it comes to lying to your doctor, you may be hurting yourself. Here are the top lies we tell our doctor from everydayhealth.com:
1. I quit smoking months ago
2. I rarely drink
3. I'm a fitness nut!
4. I only take the medications I'm prescribed
5. I don't skip any of my medications
6. I'm a healthy eater
7. Ouch, I feel awful!
8. I'm not sure when my symptoms started
9. I have no family history of that disease"