The Top 5 Do’s and Don’ts of FrogFest
The big day is almost here and I hope you are all very excited. You should be, because it truly is going to be the biggest and best Wild West FrogFest and Rodeo presented by White’s Farm Supply to date. With 4 Nashville acts, The Painted Pony Rodeo, and plenty of family friendly activities there will be no shortage of good times. Having said all that, it’s important to remember that safety is the #1 priority. That is why I want to give you ten quick do and don’t tips to ensure that you have the best FrogFest experience.
- The number one thing we want you to do is have fun! This day is dedicated to you the listener. Many people worked really hard for you to enjoy yourself, so no question, have a BLAST!
- Take lots of pictures and be sure to share! We want you to A. Follow us on Twitter, B. Take tons of photos (including selfies), C. Use #FrogFest2014 to share those awesome pictures on our social media page. Through the magic of today’s technology anytime you use #FrogFest2014, the photo or tweet will automatically be uploaded to out Twitter feed. If you use that hastag, you will have a chance at some great Frog Freebies, and other surprises! Details: http://bigfrog104.com/stay-connected-at-frogfest-everything-you-need-to-know/.
- Get there early! Due to high demand we are opening the gates a little earlier than usual. We are opening the gates at 10:30 tomorrow morning so you can get inside and pick out your spots to watch the concert. Also, you can get the party started early with the beer tent opening at 10:30 as well.
- Explore! There is so much to do at this great event, you shouldn’t limit yourself. There is a Kid’s Zone courtesy of McDonald’s, a mechanical bull to ride, you can play a little Frog Pong, or visit one of our many vendors! The fairgrounds will be bustlin’ with activities.
- Bring Sunblock!The weather is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow and when that sun comes out it will be bright. No one likes a sunburn! Here’s another list of things to bring: http://bigfrog104.com/your-wild-west-frogfest-and-rodeo-checklist/.
- Don’t Get Too Drunk! It’s perfectly okay for you to have a fun time and enjoy some adult beverages, after all this is still a country concert. The biggest thing is to make sure your not so drunk you forget these great performances. Also, we want to avoid fights and getting thrown out, or worse, arrested. This is a biggie as well, Designate a driver if you are going to be drinking.
- No Outside Foor or Drink! Leave those coolers at home. You won’t have anything to worry about when it comes to food or drink, we have plenty of people to feed you and quench your thirst.
- Don’t be shy! We want to meet you. If you see Tad, Polly, or Andy in the crowd come on up and say hello! We appreciate you so much. After all, you are the reason we continue to make FrogFest bigger and better every single year.
- Don’t forget anything in your car! Anything you need to bring into the fairgrounds with you make sure you bring it because there is NO RE-ENTRY. If it helps make yourself a checklist and check it twice.
- Don’t forget to HAVE FUN! I know I covered this one in the DOs sections, but it’s worth repeating and we don’t like to have too many rules. Again, this day is for you the listener so Enjoy!
Tickets are still available online or at our business office @ 9418 River Rd. in Marcy. FrogFest is tomorrow at the Herkimer County Fairgrounds. Gates open at 10:30 AM.