The Most Hated Holiday Songs
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Holiday music has begun and while most of us enjoy listening to Christmas carols, there are some that makes us groan every time we hear them. The Global Grind has come up with the Top 10 Most Hated Holiday Songs after surveying 200 women aged 30-49, who said they love hearing Christmas songs on the radio. Just not these Christmas songs.
1. Singing Dogs ‘Jingle Bells’
2. Beach Boys ‘The Man With All the Toys’
3. Spike Jones ‘All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth’
4. Barbara Streisand ‘Jingle Bells’
5. Elmo & Patsy ‘Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer’
6. Carman ‘O Holy Night’
7. Seymour Swine & Squeelers ‘Blue Christmas’
Since I fall into the age category, I’d have to agree with the women surveyed. Although I’d have ‘Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer’ higher on my hate list and I’d add ’12 Days of Christmas.’ I can’t tell you how much I despise that song, unless its the ’12 Pains of Christmas.’ That version is hilarious. The guy with the lights is my favorite.
For the complete Top 10 list of Most Hated Holiday Songs, visit Global Grind.
What Holiday song do you hate the most?