The 10 Commandments Of FrogFest 30
FrogFest 30 is just a few days away at the Utica-Rome Speedway. If you haven't been to FrogFest yet, here are the 10 Commandments of FrogFest to make sure you have the perfect time.
1. Thou shall not pass out before the first act
Make sure you stay hydrated and pace yourself with the drinks so you can make it through all the awesome acts.
2. Thou shall not fight at FrogFest
This should be simple for most. Everyone is there to have a good time, no need to ruin your day and everyone else around you by getting beer muscles and fighting with a complete stranger because he spilled a little beer on your arm.
3. Thou shall love this life
Come prepared to tailgate with a cocktail or two. Also, love this life!
4. Thou shall use the hashtag #FrogFest30 on all social media posts
5. Thou shall take a ton of pictures and video and send them to Big Frog 104 through the BigFrog104 mobile app
We are unable to upload any videos that have music in the background due to copyright rules, but we can post videos that you take. Be sure to send us your videos through the BigFrog104 mobile app.
6. Thou shall be aware and plan for NO RE-ENTRY
There will be no leaving the show once you're in the Utica-Rome Speedway, so be prepared. Don't leave anything important that you'll want in your car. If you leave the gates, you won' be let back in and you'll miss out on all the fun.
7. Thou shall not bring any outside food or drinks into the Utica-Rome Speedway
This is what tailgating is for. Bring some food and a few drinks to pre-game, then leave what's leftover in your car. Food, drinks and adult beverages will be available for purchase inside FrogFest
8. Thou shall have a designated driver
If you're planning to get boozed up at FrogFest, please have a designated driver lined up to bring you home. The NY State Police will be patrolling the area for drunk and impaired drivers and you don't want a day of fun ruined because you got behind the wheel and tried to drive home drunk.
9. Thou shall take care of yourself at FrogFest
Hydrate. Sunblock. Repeat. We don't want your day to be ruined by dehydration, getting sun burned, or by drinking too much. Remember to keep hydrated(with water wise guy), apply and re-apply sunblock and pace yourself with the drinks. It's a marathon not a sprint.
10. Thou shall have one heck of a time
FrogFest is all about fun. Have a great time, and make memories.
We hope you're are as excited for FrogFest 30 as we are. See you Saturday at the Utica-Rome Speedway.