With Central New York making national news with arctic temperatures this morning, Suzanne Durham who works directly with Toby Keith wanted to share some of those "How Cold Is It" lines.
- you have to chisel the dog off a lamp-post
- pet stores sell hamsters, gerbils and penguins
- your shadow freezes to the sidewalk
- you have to break the smoke off your chimney
- you have to open the fridge to heat the house
- your false teeth chatter, and they are still in the glass
- the snowman begs you to take him inside at night