Strawberry Picking Season in Central New York
Strawberry lovers rejoice! It's that time of year again. Time to head out to your favorite u-pick berry farm, but you better hurry, strawberry fields don't last forever..A cold and rainy spring made it difficult for farms to prepare for the U-pick strawberry season.
The good news is many farms and berry patches throughout Central New York are open for the season.
Here are a few by county...
- Abbott Farms U-Pick Berries located at 3275 Cold Springs Road, Baldwinsville. They're U-Pick hours are from 9-6 Monday thru Saturday and 11-5 Sunday - (315) 638-7783
- Burdock's Berries located at 2208 State Route 174, Marietta. Open dawn to dusk 7 days a week - (315) 673-1981
- Hafner's U-Pick located three miles west of Baldwinsville at 1801 W. Genesee St.(Route 370). Open Monday thru Thursday 8 - 7 , Friday and Sunday 8 - 6, closed Saturday - Call to check field conditions, (315) 638-4033
- Hencle's Berry Patch located at 7470 Perry Road, Baldwinsville. Open Monday thru Thursday 8 - 8, Friday, 8-5 Saturday and Sunday - (315) 638-0767
- Clear Path for Veterans U Pick Strawberry Field located at 1223 Salt Springs Road, Chittenango. U-pick fields are open Monday thru Friday 9-5, Saturday 9 - 3 and 9-2 Sunday - (315) 687 -3300
- Tripples Countryside Produce located at 2987 State Route 5, Schuyler. Open 9-6 Saturday and Sunday - (315) 894-0143
- Candella's Farms located at 9256 River Road in Marcy. U-pick berry hours vary by day - (315) 736 - 8782
- Juliano's Farm Fresh Produce located at 2365 State Route 5, Utica - (315) 735-9385
- Paris Hill Farm Market located at 3295 State Route 12, Clinton, NY. Open 9-6 Monday thru Saturday - (315) 737-7949
- Tasselberry Farm located at Stop 7 Road, Westmoreland - Call for hours (315) 829-2529