September Is National Coupon Month
Saving money in this tough economy has become a neccessity. One way is to “Seize the Deal” that is offered daily on Big Frog 104 and another is to clip those coupons you come across in print and online media. CouponCabin.com conducted a survey and found that nearly 75% of adults who shop online have used an online coupon or coupon code at least once. Some of the reported savings were astounding.
- $250 on a computer
- 35% off a $1600 plasma TV and an $1800 sectional; total amount saved was more than $1,000!
- $330 off a designer suit on sale.
- 75% off video game downloads.
- $400 off a two-for one airline ticket.
- 10% off coupon kitchen cabinets; saved about $600.
- $100 off an mp3 player.
- And it’s not just about the money. MarketWatch.com reported the results of a survey by Redplum.com that revealed that 96% of people asked said they would continue to clip coupons even if they won the lottery!