NFL Week 17 – Tad Pole’s Picks
WOW! The NFL regular season ends this weekend and just like the playoffs spots are coming down to the last week, so is the chase for the Pro Football Pick'em title. While 'Big Blue' remains the team to beat, 'viking40' and 'shirleyatrost' are just one back going into the final week. For the second time in 3 weeks our weekly winner came down to a coin flip when two players had the exact same Monday night score. Congrats to Ryan Robinson on winning the flip. Make your week 17 picks to win gift cards to Swifty's Restaurant and Pub and overnight stays at Wingate by Wyndham of Rome.
Week 16 had plenty of surprises with all 3 New York teams posting surprising victories. I don't think many picked another Detroit fold job as the Giants knocked them out of the playoffs in overtime. Can you say Lion's coaching vacancy? My one claim to fame, in what was another mediocre week was calling the Dolphins to fall in Buffalo.
What will see in week 17?
- 13 of the 16 Sunday games have playoff implications, that's an NFL dream come true.
- Romo out for Cowboys, Kyle Orton in. Raise your hand if you knew he was their backup.
- Rodgers in for Green Bay, but shouldn't they beat that Bears defense even if you or I were QB?
- Now that the pressure is off will Detroit find the win column?
- Will this be the last time we see Sexy Rexy in Jet's green?
- Wonder what the odds makers are thinking after Seattle lost at home last week?
Here's my picks for the week, make your picks to win a weekly $50 gift card from Swifty's Restaurant and Pub. The season long winner gets a shot at $10 grand and more.