New York Fall Foliage 2017 Predictions
Who doesn't love fall foliage in New York? When will peak take place for the 2017 season? Here's a look at some predictions.
Peak times for Upstate New York fall foliage generally occur between the last week in September until the third week in October. Here's a peak at some early predictions from NY Fall Foliage:
- Adirondack Mountains & Catskills: fall foliage peak last 2 weeks of September into the first week of October
- Chautauqua / Allegheny: fall foliage peak last week in September and 1st week of October
- Leatherstocking & Finger Lakes Region: fall foliage first 2 weeks in October
- 1000 Islands, Niagara Falls & Northern Finger Lakes: fall foliage peak 2nd and 3rd weeks of October
- Hudson Valley & Capital Region: fall foliage peak 2nd and 3rd weeks of October
- Southern Hudson Valley: fall foliage foliage peak last 2 weeks in October
- NYC & Long Island: fall foliage foliage peak last week in October and first week in November"
We will update this article with more official dates once they become available. Be sure to check back often.