My Predictions For 2014
No, I'm not a psychic, and I don't resemble Nostradamus, but I have some thoughts on what may come to pass, or not in 2014. So, I'm putting myself on the line with a few of "Greg's Predictions".
Looking ahead to 2014, here are a few of my predictions for the new year:
2. The cost of gasoline will go down (maybe that's just wishful thinking).
3. People will exercise more (the first two weeks of January).
6. The finalist that you voted for on the finale show won't win American Idol (That's a given).
7. Governor Andrew Cuomo will announce that he's a candidate for President. (OK, I had to throw in a serious one here).
8. Taylor Swift will win more music awards (I know, that's not exactly going out on a limb).
9. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie will will announce that he's a candidate for President (another serious one).