My College Homecoming Weekend
It’s Utica College Homecoming Weekend, and as my Alma mater, I’m looking forward to meeting up with old friends. Let me rephrase that, I’m looking forward to meeting up with friends I haven’t seen in a while (none of us are old, I mean really). Whether you have a college, high school or even family reunion, there are some things they all have in common.
Let’s review a few common questions you may ask yourself at your homecoming or reunion:
1. Why am I the only one who doesn’t look older?
2. How come I can’t remember any of their names, but they remember mine?
3. Do I really want to know everything that they’ve done in the last 25 years since I last saw them?
4. Do they really want to know everything that I’ve done in the last 25 years since they last saw me?
5. Do I really want to talk to one of my college acquaintances who made $5 million dollars and retired at age 39?
6. Which way to the keg?