Make Us Laugh on Tell An Old Joke Day
Today is Tell An Old Joke Day. It’s the perfect day for my father who tells the same jokes over and over. The repetition is funnier than the actual jokes. Here’s a few old jokes to make you laugh on this national occassion.
Old Dumb Jokes
- Why are all the frogs around here dead? Cuz they keep ‘croaking’
- What do you do with a sick boat? Take it to the ‘doc’
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear
- What is the definition of a good farmer? A man outstanding in his field
- What did one hat say to another? You stay here. I’ll go on a head
- What’s the best way to carve wood? Whittle by Whittle
Share your old joke.