Lights On the Lake Opening Tonight [VIDEO]
The 23rd annual Lights on the Lake display opens tonight at Onondaga Lake Park in Liverpool. According to Lightsonthelake.com the display will open tonight with the traditional Lights on the Lake Stroll for walkers followed tomorrow night by the Lights On the Lake Dog Walk for canines and their human friends. The display will open to vehicles on Thursday and remain open until January 6. Here are the details.
- Monday-Thursday – $10 per car (including motorcycles) – show your Wegmans Shoppers Club Card for $4 off on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday – $15 per car (including motorcycles).
- $75 per motorcoach
- Please note: Cash/Checks Only are accepted at the gate
Lights on the Lake is a two mile long DRIVE-THRU show featuring:
- Towering Holiday Displays
- Larger-than-Life Land of Oz
- Twinkling Fantasy Forest
- Colorful Section Arches
- Delightful Victorian Village
- Fairytale Magic Grand Finale
- Memorable Animated Scene
The event is sponsored By Wegman’s Supermarkets. Bring your cameras!
Here’s a preview of what to expect.