It’s Be Kind To Animals Week
If you’re like my family, you love animals. We do. Our house is home to cats and dogs, and they all seem to get along (most of the time). Now, this week, we salute the animals in our lives.
“Be Kind To Animals Week — May 2-8. Also known as Pet Week.
According to Ladies’ Home Journal:
* 80% of dog owners and 63% of cat owners buy gifts for their pets.
* 9% of dog owners and 5% of cat owners throw birthday bashes for their pets, too.
* Nine out of 10 animal lovers say that after a bad day, their pets make them feel like a million bucks.
* 86 percent of respondents say Fluffy or Rover helps relieve their stress and tension.
* Docs say our animal friends may even help us to live longer by lowering blood pressure.