How To Turn Dunkin Donuts’ Mint Hot Chocolate Into A Pudding Pie [ADVERTORIAL]
How do you improve a great Dunkin Donut's Hot Chocolate? Add some mint. Dunkin Donut's Mint Hot Chocolate is back and so are the exciting possibilities. You can take it one delicious step further, by turning it into a scrumptious pudding pie. Click for the recipe details.
For mint lovers everywhere you can take the chill out these cold winter mornings with Mint Hot Chocolate at your local Dunkin Donuts store. You can even pair it with a scrumptious mint Oreo donut. But you already knew that. But did you know you can turn it into a Mint Hot Chocolate Pudding Pie? Check out the recipe below.
- 1 Medium Dunkin’ Donuts Mint Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups (approximately 15-16) Marshmallows
- 1 (3.8oz) package of chocolate pudding
- 1 package of chocolate mints, chopped (divide in half)
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup confectionary sugar
- In a small sauce pan, heat the Mint Hot Chocolate and marshmallows on medium-low heat, stirring until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Place the Mint Hot Chocolate, in a small bowl and allow to cool slightly in the refrigerator. Once the hot chocolate and marshmallow mix is cooled, add the pudding mix and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Using a spatula, fold in half of the chopped chocolate mints. Pour Mint pudding mixture into the prepared cookie crust and place in the refrigerator, allowing it to set. Approximately 1-2 hours.
- Whisk the heavy whipping cream until you have stiff peaks, incorporating the confectionary sugar.
- Frost the top of the pie with whipped cream and decorate with the remaining amount of chocolate mints.