How To Beat Insomnia
It’s late, you’ve had a busy day and expect even a busier one tomorrow yet you just can’t fall asleep. We’ve all had those nights with the result being that the next day we have a hard time keeping our heads up and staying awake. I came across a list of suggestions that might help.
- Don’t have caffeine, tea/coffee, or alcohol for a minimum of 4 hours before bedtime.
- Don’t exercise close to when you want to go to sleep. It will wake you up.
- Have a snack before you hit the sack. Hunger will keep you up.
- Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time every day.
- Use your bed to sleep (and have sex) — that’s it. No working on the laptop, checking Facebook, eating …
- Make yourself busy if you can’t fall asleep. It’s better than just freaking out and trying so hard.
- Enjoy a hot bath about an hour or two before you hit the hay.
Source: Betty Confidential
You can check the above website for more suggestions.