How Sweet It Is – National Chocolates Day
Today is National Chocolates Day, and I don’t know about you, but it seems like every day is national something or other day. We all tend to eat more sweets during the holidays, so I thought you might be interested in knowing what our favorite chocolates say about our personality.
- Chocolate-Covered Nuts — You’re the mainstay of your family, always there to support your loved ones. And they know that you can be depended on to solve most any problem.
- Caramel Center — You’re the Peter Pan in your circle of loved ones — beneath your adult shell beats the heart of a youngster. Your genuine enjoyment of everything life has to offer is contagious.
- Creme-Filled — You take pride in an old-fashioned lifestyle that’s a mirror of your parents values. Both pals and relatives gravitate to your home — the warmth and laughter found there are irresistible.
- Dipped Fruit — Some may see you as kooky, but you know the truth is that you’re a genuine original. You swim against the tide of trendy thought, and others appreciate your creative views.
- Truffles — You believe you and yours deserve only the best, and you work hard to provide for your family. Your generosity of spirit isn’t limited to your loved ones. You’re also a champion of volunteerism in your community.