Heave it or Leave It? You Make The Call
A lot of us are pretty guarded about our stuff. What some people would throw out, we sometimes just can’t part with. Do we heave it, or leave it?
“Experts from “Hoarders” on A&E offer tips to spot the warning signs:
- Hoarders have difficulty or are unable to get rid of furniture, clothing, toys or other items
- Large amounts of clutter in the office or at home make it difficult to use furniture or appliances, or move around easily
- Hoarders consistently lose important items like money, school permission slips or medical forms
- They feel overwhelmed by possessions that have “taken over” the house or workspace
- Hoarders excuse their purchases by saying they’re buying things because they’re a bargain or to stock up”