City Of Rome Hosting ‘Halloween On The Griffo Green’
This event is being held right at Rome City Hall, which is located at 198 North Washington Street in Rome. The best part, admission is free. The event will run from 6PM – 8PM. Here’s a look at the activities going on:
1) Kids will be able to enjoy trick or treating with “Trick or Treat Street”.
2) Enjoy the movie “Halloweentown” thanks to Nomad Cinema with free cider and donuts during the show. The movie will start at 6:30PM, and please bring chairs and blankets to sit on.
3) There will be various food trucks on hand where you can purchase great meals. These trucks include: The Melt, Sarita’s Empanadas, Zeta’s Eatery, Come Fry With Me, Oldies and Goodies
4) There will be a costume contest.
5) You’ll be able to enjoy Spooky Sidewalk Chalk, whether you want to check it our or participate.
6) There will be a special “Scary Story Time” with Jervis Library.
7) Enjoy face painting and a “Witch Display Booth” thanks to Applebees.
If Mother Nature decides to dish out rain on the 27th, the City of Rome has your back. The event will be moving to the Rome YMCA gymnasium.
Subscribe to Big Frog 104 on