Five Household Items That Could Save Your Life
At Big Frog 104, we always share helpful information. We came upon a list of five household items that could save your life.
1. Juice glass – To remove an insect from someone’s ear, it is suggested that you pour a juice glass of warm water into it, and the bug should float to the surface.
2. Paper bag – Inhaling and exhaling into a paper bag 10 times while holding it over your nose and mouth may stop a panic attack.
3. Milk – If you accidently knock out a tooth, putting it in a glass of milk will keep it from drying out, making it more possible to re-insert once you get to the dentist.
4. Credit card – If you get stung by a wasp or a bee, you can gently use a credit card to scrape the stinger out of the wound, then put ice on the area to reduce swelling.
5. Bed sheet – An adult suffering from heat stroke should be wrapped in a sheet soaked in cold water.
Note: These are only suggestions and anyone should use extreme care when dealing with health related injuries, and it is always a good idea to contact a physician.