February Is Heart Health Month
It's "Heart Health Month" this month, and according to the Centers For Disease Control And Prevention, heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. There a number of measures you can take to maintain a healthy heart.
According to the CDC,
1. Walk more often - Brisk walking on a regular basis can improve efficient oxygen consumption during periods of exertion.
2. Be mindful of your nutrition - Eat breakfast and limit your intake of fats and cholesterol.
3. Stay hydrated - It's as simple as drinking more water each day.
4. Reduce Stress - We all have hectic lifestyles, so we have to try not to overload our schedules.
5. Stay positive and try to have fun.