World’s Largest Yard Sale
Would you like to turn your “Spring Cleaning” into Cash!??
Reserve your spot now at the World’s Largest Yard Sale on from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. June 21. If you have stuff to sell … or want to get rid of things around the house…maybe you’re a crafter or own a home-based or small retail business and you’d like to make some extra money. The World’s Largest Yard Sale is the place to do it. Last year’s event brought over 170 vendors and more than 5,000 shoppers! **Origami Owl, It Works!, Paparazzi, 31 Gifts, and Mialisia Home Business vendors are already confirmed and booked for this event.**
When you do a Yard Sale at home, you hope people will stop. But with thousands of dollars in advertising behind our Yard Sale, we can guarantee you shoppers! Come setup shop and sell whatever you have *: Household items, toys, games, furniture, clothes, jewelry, crafts, antiques or collectibles. Sell as much as you want because you get to keep all the money you make!
The World’s Largest Yard Sale is promoted on every Townsquare Station (Lite 98.7, Big Frog 104, 96.1 WODZ, and WIBX 950AM) with On-Air & Online commercials, Website, Facebook, Fairgrounds Website, Fliers, TV & Print Advertising!
To Participate, reserve your space by downloading the application 2014 Yard Sale Sign Up Form and return with payment OR reserve your space online below:
Contact Ryan (315) 272-2839 / firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
INDOORS SOLD OUT:
Book a prime indoor space! Each Space is 10’x10’ and comes with ONE 8’ Table. INSIDE is nice so you don’t have to worry about the weather, AND load-in is the day before Friday-June 20th from 2-6pm, with more time to set-up. Spots are pre-assigned. Actual space shown on set-up day.
PAVILION SOLD OUT:
Outdoors under the pavilion. Each Space is 10×10 and comes with one 8′ table. Load in is on Saturday from 5:30 – 7:30 am. Actual space shown on set-up day.
OUTDOORS: 10’x20’ Space Outside on the fairgrounds. One vehicle can be left at vendor space. This space Load-in is on Saturday Morning, June 21st 5:30 – 7:30AM. Outdoors regardless of weather. Tables not included. Actual space shown on set-up day.
- We accept Yard/Garage participants, Flea Market Vendors, Crafters, Home Based Companies, Small Retail Businesses. Home Businesses/Home-Based Companies are those who work from home, book parties, run own internet company, etc., such as Avon-Mary Kay-Pampered Chef-Home Interiors-Candle/Jewelry, etc.
- For Major Companies, Large Retail, Food & Beverage Vendors: CALL 272-2839. You CANNOT use this form to participate. Participation must also be pre-approved by the Fairgrounds & Townsquare Media.
- Inside and pavilion Spaces are 10’ X 10’, and include one 8’ Table with space. Outside spaces are 10×20, and do not come with a table.
- If booking more than 1-space ONLINE, choose the appropriate number in the dropdown in your category for your total.
- Additional Tables are available to rent at $10 Each. You may bring additional tables/display racks/etc. of your own. We highly recommend a 10×10 tent both inside and outside to clearly define your selling area.
- No spaces reserved without payment. If you stop into our offices, we accept check, money order, Visa/MC/AMEX/Discover and cash.
- All reservations must be made in ADVANCE! NO REFUNDS. NO SPACES rented Day of Event.
Agreement is Non-Cancelable. Once payment is processed, confirmation letter + set-up will be sent back.
*What CANNOT be sold: NO Animals, Tobacco, Firearms, Weapons, Alcohol, Suggestive or Provocative Items.**
NO FOOD or Beverages can be sold at a Booth without prior approval by Townsquare Live Events. Contact Ryan at 272-2839 directly.