What’s the Future For Dunkin Donuts in CNY After 13 Stores Close in Buffalo
Dunkin Donuts has announced they will be closing some of their stores - What does this mean for their locations in Central New York?
Before you start panicking, realize Dunkin Donuts will NOT be closing all of their stores. 13 locations are being closed in the Buffalo area. Franchise owner Jason Saghire of Page Ventures, LLC released a statement to the media -
“The decision to close 13 out of our 26 restaurants was a difficult decision, but one that we felt was necessary for our organization at this time...
We apologize for any inconvenience the closures may cause our loyal guests. We remain committed to the Buffalo market and we continue to look ahead with optimism.”
With the news of stores closing, you're probably wondering if more locations will be announced, and what that means for the future of Dunkin Donuts in Central New York. There is no need to worry. Public Relations for Dunkin Brands Heather McIntyre says "we do not anticipate any additional closures at this time." All stores in the Utica/Rome area will remain open.
Dunkin Donuts Closings List:
- 1280 Sweet Home Rd Amherst NY
- 2155 Eggert Road, Amherst, NY
- 727 Maple Road, Amherst, NY
- 598 Main Street, Buffalo, NY
- 9430 Main Street, Clarence, NY
- 4395 Union Road, Cheektowaga, NY
- 5090 Genesee Street, Cheektowaga, NY
- 5760 Transit Road Depew, NY 341241
- 4909 South Park Avenue, Hamburg, NY
- 352268 604 Route 5 And 20 Irving NY
- 3155 Delaware Avenue, Kenmore, NY
- 6405 Dysinger Road, Lockport, NY
- 2225 Colvin Boulevard, Tonawanda, NY