Does Your Ringtone Set Your Tone?
We’ve all heard some amazing ringtones that people have on the cell phones. Now, a new study says that the type of ringtone we choose for that cell may say something about our personality.
- “Vibrate — You are uber-responsible and considerate, concerned above all else that your personal calls not bother anyone. Thank you.
- Standard ring — You’re showing your age and your inability to master technology. What? You don’t know how to change the ringtone?
- Classic rock song — When it comes to looking old, this isn’t much better than the standard ring that comes with the phone.
- Disco beat — It makes you look as dated as those gold chains and that white suit hanging in the back of your closet.
- Hip-hop or R&B — You’re young, cool and enjoy annoying the old folks so you may delay answering your phone just to let that song annoy them a little longer.
- Classical music — You must be a genius.
- Country music — You’re as American as Mom and apple pie.
- Jazz — You’re independent and strong-willed.
- Animal noises — You think you’re hilarious.
- Your own voice — You are so conceited and pompous.
- You change your ringtone — a lot — You are fickle, capricious and undependable. Either that or you get bored easily.”