Does Your Ringtone Set Your Tone?
We've all heard some amazing ringtones that people have on the cell phones. Now, a new study says that the type of ringtone we choose for that cell may say something about our personality.
- "Vibrate -- You are uber-responsible and considerate, concerned above all else that your personal calls not bother anyone. Thank you.
- Standard ring -- You're showing your age and your inability to master technology. What? You don't know how to change the ringtone?
- Classic rock song -- When it comes to looking old, this isn't much better than the standard ring that comes with the phone.
- Disco beat -- It makes you look as dated as those gold chains and that white suit hanging in the back of your closet.
- Hip-hop or R&B -- You're young, cool and enjoy annoying the old folks so you may delay answering your phone just to let that song annoy them a little longer.
- Classical music -- You must be a genius.
- Country music -- You're as American as Mom and apple pie.
- Jazz -- You're independent and strong-willed.
- Animal noises -- You think you're hilarious.
- Your own voice -- You are so conceited and pompous.
- You change your ringtone -- a lot -- You are fickle, capricious and undependable. Either that or you get bored easily."