ButterBall Turkey Hotline Can Help Save A Thanksgiving Disaster
Save a Thanksgiving disaster with the Butterball Turkey Hotline. Over 12,000 calls are expected tomorrow. The number to keep handy for help – (800) 288-8372.
People will be on hand to answer any and all questions, no matter how ridiculous. And there have been some ridiculous questions.
– The woman who cleaned out her turkey with a scrub brush and asked if that was OK to do.
– People who thaw a turkey in the bathtub while washing their kids.
– A man looking for a quick way to cook his turkey who put it in the oven on the cleaning cycle.
– If I cut my turkey with a chainsaw will the oil affect the taste?
– Can I take my frozen turkey into my sauna to thaw it faster?
Hopefully you won’t need any help and your turkey will come out perfect, but it’s nice to know someone is there if you need help.