Best Children’s Books Ever
We all remember our favorite books from our childhood, the ones we read before turning mom or dad turned the light off or the ones they read to us. Scholastic Parent and Child magazine has come up with a list of the greatest kids book ever and topping the list is the E.B. White classic “Charlotte’s Web”. The list of the 100 Greatest Books For Kids is varied and probably open to debate. What are the top 10 you ask?
1. “Charlotte’s Web” by E.B. White
2. “Goodnight Moon” by Margaret Wise Brown
3. “A Wrinkle in Time” by Madeleine L’Engle
4. “The Snowy Day” by Ezra Jacks Keats
5. “Where the Wild Things Are” by Maurice Sendak
6. “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” by J.K. Rowling
7. “Green Eggs and Ham” by Dr. Seuss
8. “The Diary of a Young Girl” by Anne Frank
9. “The Giving Tree” by Shel Silverstein
10. “Frog and Toad Are Friends” by Arnold Lobel
You can see the full list at www.scholastic.com/100books.
The list can be categorized by age as well.