Battle of the Bands Kicks off Fair Season in Madison County
With July less than a week away fair season is about to hit full force. Madison County gets it started with a "Battle of the Bands" contest followed by 4-H judging, midway fun, food and thrills starting July 6. Here's the daily activities.
For the 1st time the fair kicks off with country and rocks battling it out for $2,000 grand prize. The bands perform at 7 opening night on July 6. The band with the best crowd response wins the cash. Anyone wanting to participate needs to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, July 6th
- Opening Day – Battle of the Bands
Friday, July 7th
- Gas and Diesel Truck Pull 7 p.m.
- Dairy Show & Horse Show
Saturday, July 8th
- Conference Judging will begin at 10 a.m. for all non-animal 4-H Projects.
- Youth Day at the fair with lots of fun activities and displays. \
- Demo Derby and Rollover Contest 4 p.m.
Sunday, July 9th
SOURCE: Cornell Cooperative Extension