Are You Smarter Than a 50 Year Old?
You’ve heard of “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader“, and apparently I’m not. So I thought lets turn the tables, are you’re smarter than a 50 year old. This test was sent to me by a friend and contains 18 questions relating to the late 50’s early 60’s era. How many can you get?
01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset,
the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably,
someone would answer, I don’t know, but he left this behind. What did
he leave behind? ________________.
02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. .In early 1964, we all
watched them on The _______________ Show.
03. ‘Get your kicks, __________________.’
04. ‘The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed
05. ‘In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ________________.’
06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we ‘danced’
under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called
07. Nestle’s makes the very best . . . . ________________.’
08. Satchmo was America ‘s ‘Ambassador of Goodwill.’ Our parents shared
this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was _________________.
09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? _______________.
10. Red Skeleton’s hobo character was named __________________ and Red
always ended his television show by saying, ‘Good Night, and ‘________
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in
the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by?
____________ & ________.
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, ‘the day the music
died.’ This was a tribute to ________________.
14.We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians
did it. It was called ___________________.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50’s and 60’s was a large plastic
ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the _________________.
16. Remember LS/MFT _____ _____/_____ _____ _____?
17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It’s _____ ______ _____!
18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? The _____ Knows!