Alter Your Driving Patterns During Saturday’s America’s Greatest Heart Run & Walk
“America’s Greatest Heart Run & Walk” is this Saturday. While many of you will be walking, running or cheering, some of you may be driving, and you should know that as of early Saturday morning, many area roads will be closed or detoured.
Here’s a partial list of road closings/detours near Utica College for Saturday morning, courtesy of our sister station, WIBX:
* Main Street, NY Mills and Main Street, Yorkville 8:00 am to 11:00 am Closed to northbound traffic between Burrstone Road and Whitesboro Street* Main Street, NY Mills and Main Street, Yorkville 11:00 am to noon Closed totally between Burrstone Road and Whitesboro Street
* Burrstone Road 8:00 am to 1pm Closed to ALL traffic between Old Burrstone Road and Main Street, New York Mills
* Champlin Avenue 8:00am to 12:00noon Between Burrstone Road and Graham Avenue
* Campbell Avenue, Yorkville / NY Mills 10am to 12:00noon Between Second Avenue and Main Street, NY Mills
* Clinton Street, NY Mills 10:00 am to noon Closed between Henderson Street and Burrstone Road
* Elm Street, Young Avenue, Fairway Drive, Winchester Drive, Pulaski Street, and Prospect Street, NY Mills and Cross Street, Yorkville 9:00 am to 1 pm Closed to all but local traffic
* Yorkville Corners at Oriskany Boulevard and Main Street 9:30 am to 11:30 am Severe traffic delay for east and westbound Oriskany Boulevard traffic. Traffic will be re-routed away from the intersection during event.
* Champlin Avenue 8:00 am to noon Traffic arriving at St. Luke’s Hospital should approach from the north on Champlin Avenue
* Business Park Drive and Washington Drive 9:30 am to noon All traffic controlled between 9:30 am and 11:30 am
* French Road Ramp Off Route 12 Arterial – North and Southbound 7:30 am to 11:30 am Closed to all Arterial traffic
* St. Luke’s Hospital Campus Approach from the north going southbound on Champlin Avenue”
For a complete list of road closings/detours in the Barneveld and Whitesboro areas, and all roads, go to wibx950.com