Big Frog 104 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Big Frog 104 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Enjoy the Best & Most Country with Tad & Polly in morning. The news, traffic updates, weather and school delays that you depend on is now available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Big Frog 104 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Big Frog 104. Tap on the station logo to get to the Big Frog 104 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Big Frog 104 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Play Big Frog.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at Tadpole@BigFrog104.com or Polly@BigFrog104.com.